GMF Decarie Square Family Medicine Clinic
Our clinic is part of the ELNA Decarie Square Medical Complex, which brings together various clinics as well as many medical services, a laboratory, a bistro and a pharmacy.
Our clinic offers you walk-in consultations as well as consultations for specialized services by appointment.
For any consultation with a specialist, a medical referral is required.
Consultation covered by RAMQ
- Minor surgeries: extraction of cysts, lipomas
- Diseases of the digestive system: esophagus, stomach, small intestines, colon, pancreas, etc.
- Diseases of the liver and bile ducts
- Cortisone injections
- Diseases treated: disease of bones, joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments
- Excision of benign lesions
- Excision of moles
- Cryotherapy of warts
- Skin biopsies
- Endovaginal and pelvic ultrasounds
- PAP test and vaginal culture
- STD screening
- Viability ultrasound
- Pregnancy follow-up
- High-risk pregnancy follow-up
- Ear, nose and throat diseases
- Dizziness and imbalances
- Nose and sinuses
- Neck and oral cavity
- Facial paralysis
Address and Information
T: 514 373-3562
F: 514 373-6071
6900 Decarie Boul., Suite M-160
Montreal (QC) H3X 2T8
Monday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Do you want to book an appointment or obtain more information?
Please contact us using the form, specifying the specialty or the information you want.