We specialize in the diagnosis, treatment and management of issues and diseases of the ear, nose and throat.
We offer the highest standard of quality care, in a modern and comfortable setting. Our compassionate ENT team has special training and expertise in diagnosing and treating ear, nose and throat problems due to infection, inflammation, injury, degeneration, or paralysis.
ENT treatments and services offered at our ELNA clinic include:
- Hearing loss, deafness, tinnitus, ear pain, ear infections, ear wax
- Vertigo and balance disorders
- Nose or sinus problems, sinusitis, nasal polyps, stuffy nose, snoring, sleep apnea, nose bleeds
- Throat problems, tonsillitis, chronic sore throat, amygdala
- Thyroid issues, trachea, larynx, pharynx, repeated angina
- Difficulty swallowing or speaking
- Loss of taste or smell
- Lumps in the neck.
When preparing for an ENT appointment, be sure to have your RAMQ insurance information available. Also, bring a list of any medications you are taking, as well as any concerns you may have. Our patient-centred approach means that we take the time to listen, answer your questions, and respond to your concerns.