Nothing beats traveling with peace of mind. Don’t let illness spoil your trip. Book an appointment for a consultation at our pediatric travel clinic today.
At our travel clinic, our pediatrician-infectiologist will provide your children with the vaccinations and medications they need to stay healthy and safe during your trip. They also give you sound advice and tips from experts in the field.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of traveler’s diseases:
- Yellow fever
- Dengue fever
- Hepatitis A
- Typhoid fever
- Traveler’s diarrhea
You’ll also benefit from the following at our travel clinic:
- You minimize your risk of contracting the above diseases
- Access to a physician with extensive expertise in travel health care
- Personalized services
- Protection of your child’s health and safety
- Added precautions to ensure that nothing ruins your vacation.
We are here to protect you and ensure that your travels are as stress-free as possible.
What happens during a consultation?
During the consultation, the doctor assesses your child’s health and any vaccinations they may have received in the past. You will be asked questions about your vacation destination and the duration of your stay. The doctor will advise the following depending on the country you plan to visit:
- Outline the required vaccines and possible reactions following vaccination
- Explain the risks and the necessary precautions to protect your child’s health and safety
- Give practical, up-to-date advice about water, food, mosquitoes, swimming, sun, etc.
Your child will then receive the required vaccinations. The doctor may also prescribe certain medications, depending on the situation.
If you have any concerns about your trip, our experts are here to make sure you have all the information needed to make your journey as comfortable as possible.