Schedule your appointment online
To offer you better service and avoid long hold times on the phone, we give you the option of scheduling your appointment online via the Rendez-VousExpress.com platform. This service is not for requesting appointments, but for reserving appointments. Your appointment is guaranteed and confirmed by email.
Please make sure to read the information below and to follow all the steps when scheduling your appointment.
- Online appointment scheduling is provided by Rendez-VousExpress.com, a platform that operates independently of ELNA Tiny Tots while offering scheduling services to patients in our clinics.
- Annual subscription to the platform is $ 12.95 per family.
- Your ELNA Pediatrics Tiny Tots patient file does not change. Only you, your clinic and your doctors have access to it.
- Only a parent or legal guardian can use the online appointment request.
- Once you have registered and paid for your subscription, you will receive an activation notice by email with a temporary password for online access.
- Only emergency appointment and regular checkups can be booked on this platform.
- If you wish to book a follow-up, vaccine or an appointment with a specialist or therapist, please contact one of our 2 clinics directly by phone.
How to book a checkup appointment (Cold zone)
Checkups can be booked at the following ages: 2, 4, 6, 9, 12 and 18 months. As of age 2 checkups are annual and your child can only attend one checkup appointment per calendar year as per RAMQ regulations.
In respecting COVID-19 restrictions we do not allow any patient, parent or guardian into the clinic who has COVID-19 symptoms or who is under orders to quarantine due to a pending COVID-19 test, travel or exposure to COVID-19.
To book this appointment please select: 9D – Cold clinic checkup as your visit category.
How to book an emergency appointment (Cold zone)
Please be advised by booking in the cold zone you are ensuring your child, and any parent, guardian or sibling accompanying them to an appointment do not have any COVID-19 symptoms or are under orders to quarantine due to a pending COVID-19 test, travel or exposure to COVID-19.
To book this appointment please select: 9E– Cold clinic sick as your visit category.
How to book an emergency appointment (Hot zone)
Please be advised by booking in the hot zone you are confirming your child has symptoms related to COVID-19, see list below, or your child is under orders to quarantine due to a pending COVID-19 test, travel or exposure to COVID-19 and your visit reason cannot wait until your quarantine has finished.
To book this appointment please select: 9C– Hot clinic as your visit category.
Patients who do not follow these policies take the risk of not being permitted to enter the hot or cold zone and their appointment will be considered missed.
We permit only 1 parent per child to attend appointments in the hot or cold zones, and it is preferable you only bring the child(ren) who have appointments.
List of COVID-19 symptoms:
- Fever (over 38C)
- Sore throat
- Loss of sense of taste or smell (without nasal congestion)
- Difficulty breathing
- Severe fatigue
- Severe and acute headache
Follow the steps below to create an account
Step 1 — Click on the links below to access the online reservation service.
Step 2 — Select "Request a new account online" on the login page and follow the instructions.
Step 3 — Once registered, you will receive an email notification with a link to pay the annual subscription fee to activate your account.
Any problems? If you ever have any doubts regarding your reservation, please contact us.