Our professional team treats patients, both male and female, with cardiovascular disease, and disorders of the arteries, veins, and lymphatic vessels.
At ELNA, you receive screening for coronary artery disease and treatment for established coronary artery disease, as well as screening for heart valve disease. We also offer post cardiac surgery follow-up care.
Our cardiologists are committed to providing you with high-quality, compassionate care. We perform tests using state-of-the-art procedures in order to obtain the most accurate heart diagnoses. You benefit from:
- Quicker appointments for consultations, in lieu of longer wait times at hospitals
- Evaluations in a comfortable setting
- Fast results
- Access to the expertise of renowned cardiologists
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology
- Cardiology consultation covered by the RAMQ.
Our outpatient centre offers comprehensive cardiovascular health services including: cardiology consultation, transthoracic ultrasound, stress echocardiogram, ambulatory blood pressure monitor, Holter heart monitor, cardiomemo, and aortic abdominal aneurysm screening.
Health conditions which may require a cardiology consultation include:
- Sudden chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Heart murmurs
- Arrhythmia and unexplained heart palpitations
- History of coronary heart disease
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
When preparing for a visit, check with your private insurance to see if the procedure is covered. Also, be sure to bring your health insurance card, your doctor’s prescription, and a list of any medications you are taking.